From: Anthony Williams (anthwil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 03:44:36

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Williams [mailto:anthwil_at_[hidden]]
Sent: 13 August 2002 09:28
To: Williams, Anthony [PAI01:3497:EXCH]
Subject: [boost] Re: [filesystem] documentation nitpick

I'm here to disagree --- we certainly ought to allow access to such files
with
the filesystem library. I think it is important that the filesystem library
allows us to manipulate every manipulatable file on a given system. You
might
want to make it an option, though --- pass in a "case-insensitive" flag when
constructing a path, perhaps.

Anthony