From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 14:06:40

I spend some time yesterday evaluating what should be done. I think that we
should move to conforming interface.
One thing that bother me is that not all compilers may support it. strstream
and stringstream interfaces are significantly different, so
it will be difficult to combine them using some kind of compile -time
switches in the same code (possible, but difficult).

Could somebody conform that all desired configuration will work with
sstream?

Gennadiy.