From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 14:46:52

> I agree with Beman. Plain HTML should be used for boost docs.
Is there a reason in this limitation?
Years of expirience with html lead html experts to the introduction of
stylesheets and javascript to simplify repitidive work. Could you imagine
amount of work needed to change style of paragraphs all over Boost.Test
docs. When I became tired of this repititions I introdused reusable
stylesheets. As for advanced features they are optional, and won't probably
be present in one of the supported styles.

> At least on my setup, the Boost.Test docs don't look as nice as the other
> libraries.
May be this is because you are just used to to some style?

> The animation is particularly irritating to my eye.
There is no animation. There is transition that allow menu to stay closed
until I don't need it.

> The grey border detracts, too, IMO.
Use white style. It does not have grey border.

Gennadiy.