From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 16:10:15

From: "Rozental, Gennadiy" <Gennadiy_at_[hidden]>
> > I agree with Beman. Plain HTML should be used for boost docs.
> Is there a reason in this limitation?
> Years of expirience with html lead html experts to the introduction of
> stylesheets and javascript to simplify repitidive work. Could you imagine
> amount of work needed to change style of paragraphs all over Boost.Test
> docs. When I became tired of this repititions I introdused reusable
> stylesheets. As for advanced features they are optional, and won't
probably
> be present in one of the supported styles.

I don't think anyone is considering stylesheets as excluded from "plain
html". I can't imagine any circumstance under which stylesheets can cause
problems. You can't say the same for JavaScript, er... ECMAScript, since
that relies on DOM support that still varies drastically from browser to
browser.

Bill Kempf