From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-15 02:21:47

"Rozental, Gennadiy" <Gennadiy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I changed implementation function name to prevent ambiguity, since there
is
> no real need in this overloding. Let me know if this problems still exist.

I fact after more detailed testing I found out that unfortunatly there was
some dependency on overlaoding. So my understanding is that my best shot
would be to use ternary operator or do nothing enforcing user in some case
to choose proper conversion.

BTW what is the possible side effect in using ternary operator? IOW in which
case it would be incorrect?

Gennadiy.