From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-15 13:10:02

> You've got to run tests on more compilers.
> The tiniest test would spot these problems. Borland and GCC
> are free. Jam makes multi-compiler testing easy.

You are right. I now more or less comfortable with jam. I had Borland
installed once, so it should not be a problem.
What about gcc on NT. Do I need to install some kind of environment like
cygwin to use it?

BTW, Once we talking about configuration. I still could not configure my
Solaris box, so I would be able to commit from here. I have cvs installed. I
have ssh installed. I have boost checked out. What do I need to be able to
commit?

> --Beman

Thanks in advance,

Gennadiy.