Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-15 15:22:23

The 1.29.0 "branch-for-release" date has been pushed back a week, until
next Thursday, August 22.

We need to be seeing much more consistent test results before
branching. There are some tests missing too. So much effort has gone into
getting Boost.Test working that other pre-release activities aren't done

Thanks to everybody who has been helping to get this release together -
hopefully a week delay will give us enough time to ensure a quality


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at