From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-15 23:57:03

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> The 1.29.0 "branch-for-release" date has been pushed back a week, until
> next Thursday, August 22.
>
> --Beman

Just a word of warning.... The preprocessor lib in the current CVS is unstable
on buggy compilers--MSVC and MWCC. I am working on a major renovation to
correct this instability. However, that renovation will introduce some
incompatibilities, and I know that some of the other libraries in Boost are
relying on behavior and facilities that were not available in the last release
of the preprocessor lib. Also, I doubt that I will be finished with it by the
date above--meaning both the implementation and the documentation (not to
mention the incompatibilities). I don't know if this is applicable or not, but
I just thought that I'd mention it.

Paul Mensonides