From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-16 03:04:59

Hi,

I added following 2 lines to status/Jamfile. It seems to work. But I have
several issues:

    SEARCH on Jamfile = $(BOOST_ROOT)$(SLASH)libs$(SLASH)test$(SLASH)test ;
    include Jamfile ;

1. Is it correct way of adding library tests to the to status/Jamfile (at
least till we introduce traversing rule into this file)? What will happened
if somebody else would wont to add his tests?
I was trying something like:
    SEARCH on test$(SLASH)test$(SLASH)Jamfile = $(BOOST_ROOT)$(SLASH)libs ;
    include test$(SLASH)test$(SLASH)Jamfile ;
It does not work. BTW if I add $(SLASH) to the end of search path in
original version it does not work either.

2. Some of my tests require input file in the same directory where test is
executed. How to achieve this?

3. Some tests produce some side effect - generate some temporary files. How
could I clean it
4. GCC seems to crash on some run-fail tests with staticcore dumping when
fatal errors like division on zero happened. bjam reports failure. Is it
true?
5. Test are compiled and run in boost/libs/test/test/bin directory instead
of status/bin. How will regression testing will handle this?

Gennadiy.