From: Alexander Terekhov (TEREKHOV_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-16 04:03:47

David Abrahams wrote:
[...]
> > > If all the code is exception-neutral and gives the basic guarantee,
> > > by the time the thread exits, all program invariants are intact.
> >
> > Even if some throw() operation would suddenly throw?
>
> What language are you talking about here?

Here, I'm talking about boostified(*) ``C++ language'' and boostified C++
libraries full of "operation() // throw()", "operation() // never throws",
and etc. "throw()" functions WITHOUT proper exception specifications.

regards,
alexander.

(*) http://www.boost.org/more/lib_guide.htm#Guidelines

"- Avoid exception-specifications. ...."

P.S.
http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3d2be46c.31857046%40news.online.no
     (Subject: Is internal catch-clause rethrow standard?)