From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-21 04:11:02

Beman,

I've added the filesystem subproject also to the Jamfile in the boost-sandbox
root Jamfile (to support recursive builds)

Also, when one not overlays the boost-sandbox and boost, the BOOST_ROOT
include path only points to the sandbox. And thus the compile fails because
it can't find the boost include files. Therefor I would suggest to add also
e.g. PROJECT_ROOT to the include path in your Jamfile which would point to
the boost installation (of course it would make more sense to invert
PROJECT_ROOT and BOOST_ROOT (thus the former pointing to the sandbox and the
latter to boost), but BOOST_ROOT gets automatically defined as being the path
where your boost-build.jam is located (if I recall correctly). AFAIK the
current version of bjam normally does not support inclusion of one project
into another.

toon