From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes (larsbj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-21 04:12:49

larsbj_at_[hidden] (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) writes:

| We are currently compiling LyX without exceptions and are thus
| required to also compile Boost libs without exceptions. Some of the
| boost libs already have preprocessor switches to accomplish this, and
| some don't.

With the changes that went in and our definition of
boost::throw_exception everything seems to be working fine.

I'll give you a heads-up when we take boost libraries into use that
does not support exception-less compiling.

(Perhaps the boost libraries that already support compiling without
exceptions should be changed to use this method as well?)

--
	Lgb