From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-24 12:56:15

Alex,

You mentioned a programming language, C. Its name resembles that of the
language used by Boost, but are we still, after The International
Standard, allowed to deduce semantics in C++ from its cousin (former
sibling) C? I am just curious if there are still implicit bridges in
semantics between the two, such as "any valid C program is also a valid
C++ program..."

But, yes, that comment is a good point. There is hope for at least some
debugging info even when we "abort".

/David