From: Carlo Wood (carlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-30 11:46:53

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:37:52PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> Nonetheless, this desire to avoid a string copy seems like rampant
> premature optimisation.

But... code that I write is blazingly fast.
I write code that solves the 'Towers of Hanoy'
by taking the whole bloody pile of disks at once
and moves it to the next, and then say: One move.
Something that others never thought of before ;)

But, ok - lets drop this discussion. I'd really
like to use the "iterator" interface (see other mails)
anyway in which case this is not relevant anymore.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo_at_[hidden]>