From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-31 00:45:31

Fellow boosters,

I am loading my final offering for serialization.zip and requestion a formal review.

This version differes from the previous one in the following:

1) Additions to documentation to explicitly address issues of exception safety.
2) More test cases/demos to illustrate handlling of the above issues.
3) Additions to documentation to include rationale for not depending on type_id
4) Implementation of serialization of boost::shared_ptr. This is included as a demo
as it depends upon a minor alteration of boost::shared_count.

Robert Ramey