From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-05 01:29:01

I've tried looking at the directions at SourceForge, but I'm getting
denied. There are Mac directions only for pre-X Macs, so I tried to
adapt the general UNIX directions. When I tried to enter the command:

> [Daryle-Walkers-Computer:Programming/Boost/BoostCVS] daryle% cvs -z3
> -d:ext:dlwalker_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost checkout >
> boost

I got rejected with:

> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot exec: No such file or directory
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
> messages if any)

I did a "setenv CVS_RSH=ssh" before the CVS attempt. If anyone is
using Mac OS X for Boost with CVS, can they help me out (privately)?

Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, Video Game Junkie
darylew_at_[hidden]