From: Jaap Suter (J.Suter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-05 07:55:40

> Its more than just a chore when English is not your first language. I've
> just started using MPL and I'm making notes as I learn about it. I'll
> happily submitt these when they're a little more complete. If you do the
> same then it will help with the state of the documentation.

Yeah, I might do that. I am actually working on a project that uses the MPL
rather heavily, and I'm probably going to document what and how I used
different parts of the MPL in an accompanying paper, so that might be of
help too in the future. Things will only improve when more people start
using the MPL.

Regards,

Jaap Suter