From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-05 12:08:10

Yeah,

I should not have posted that "... What is this? ... Someone with Boost
muscles ..." in the beginning of this thread, it affected the tone
negatively...

By the way, someone misunderstanding an issue, which I think was not the
case here, does not automatically transcend the discussion to be off
topic.

/David