From: Dylan Cuthbert (dylan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 00:59:26

Hi again,

Looks like you've had a good play with it, I presume it supports any types
now rather than the limited set you had before? Sorry, for the lack of
response in the meantime, I got really busy with a deadline (deadlines in
the gaming industry are particularly disastrous).

I'll have some time free over the next couple of weeks to look over the code
and see if I can use it (regardless of whether boost deems it useable or
not), hopefully some other people on this list will also "get it", ie. what
this is trying to do... no, it isn't trying to be perl/python etc. which are
external libs and cannot be relied on to be available, its a simple generic
interface for access to "any" based totally generic structures

It seems like a very good extension to the any classes to me, but I'm used
to having the need for this kind of code.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com
P2P internet radio - http://www.peercast.org