From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 06:15:45

Iain K.Hanson wrote:
> > I hope that is the latest 'stable' release. If not, where can
> > I find that one?
>
> That's the latest stable AFAIK. Is it going to be released with 1.29?

Most probably not; it's very likely that it will be checked into the main
trunk just after 1.29, though.

[...]

> I've just started using MPL and I'm making notes as I learn about it.
> I'll happily submitt these when they're a little more complete.

That would be wonderful!

> If you do the same then it will help with the state of the
> documentation. BTW I found the source code for MPL unreadable
> due to its use of the preprocessor lib so I just run code that I've
> written using MPL through the preprocessor to get very readable
> code.

Oh, I should probably document it - the library already contains
preprocessed versions for most of its macros-heavy headers, so there is no
need to preprocess the sources yourself, - if you want to study something
more readable, just take a look into "boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed"
directory.

Aleksey