From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 10:18:44

I definitely vote for having the lexicographic ordering being the
default one, for all us STLish developers. It should be noted, and
understood, that the purpose of that ordering is to enforce a total
ordering for STL and similar purposes, and is in no way a
domain-specific statement about intervals for arithmetics.

If developers want domain-relevant relations, he/she should define them
(or Boost.IntervalArithmetic could provide some useful ones, as given by
Joel's disection)

/David