From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 10:21:58

Guillaume,

I have used tribools, as well as fuzzy logic, a lot, and understand its
importance in certain applications. It is just that for this general
interval abstraction we are discussing here it does not seem to
warranted.

And, I know that by transitivity a1 < b2 when [a1, a2] < [b1, b2]. I
just wanted to avoid cycles. After writing that "extra conjunct", I
realized that I had been wandering into graph-land. You are right, that
"extra" is not needed, since we antisymetry. Thanks.

/David