From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 12:57:38

At 04:56 PM 9/4/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

>I just added a toolset for Metrowerks CWPro8 to CVS. This toolset differs
>from the "metrowerks" toolset in that it enables the Pro8-only option
>"-iso_templates on", which enables correct 2-phase name lookup. This will
>uncover lots of bugs, I guarantee it ;-)

There is a fresh copy of the Win32 regression test available:
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html These
tests reflect the cwpro8 toolset change Dave mentions above.

The log file is included in
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/win32.zip

Because the name of the toolset changes, the differential test doesn't show
any differences (because diff couldn't cope with that big a change).

I hand checked, and the following new failures appeared as a result of
"-iso_templates on"

--Beman

crc_test

disjoint_set_test