From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-08 19:42:02

> However, when naming the algorithm, we should bear in mind that the
> algorithm can return the items that are to be removed from the first or
> inserted into the second container in order to reconstruct the second from
> the first. In this, it is more than _just_ an intersection.
>
> -- Craig

I am not exactly getting your point here. Once you decided to write generic
algorithm, IMO you should forget the context originated you to think in this
direction and look what it is doing in fact. So in this case how the way you
use it once affect your decision on naming the algorithm in general?

Gennadiy.