From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 07:51:27

At 06:31 PM 9/8/2002, Paul Mensonides wrote:

>ATTN: Preprocessor Library Update

Thanks, Paul! I know you've done a lot of work on this major update.

>Preliminary (but accurate) reference documentation is available at
><libs/preprocessor/docs.1/index.html> in the current CVS.

What about the documentation in libs/preprocessor/doc? Is that no longer
current? If not, why is it still there, and why didn't the new docs go in
that directory?

It really does make it easier if developers stick to our usual directory
naming conventions.

On the subject of directories, why are there both
libs/preprocessor/regression and libs/preprocessor/test directories? Which
is which? Are both current?

--Beman