From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 08:16:31

I tried to look at the new Preprocessor Library docs, but all I got was
Javascript error messages.

I fell strongly we should ban Javascript from Boost web pages and ask
developers to remove all Javascript immediately.

The practical effect of Javascript in documentation is that it can only be
viewed with certain web browsers, and those pages cannot be reliably
printed. Although there are workarounds, Boost has no way of ensuring the
workarounds are correctly applied. We have enough trouble running C++
regression tests, without also having to run Javascript regression tests.

--Beman