From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhaks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 09:17:30

Provided again with no tabs, and using the template member function. I was a little confused at first how you wanted the template member function, which is why I didn't use it. The detail directory problems were problems with my cvs setup. Sorry about those complaints. I get a corrupt file when compiling that iterators_test.cpp but it happens regardless of this patch. The other tests pass.