From: John Levon (levon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 12:47:37

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 01:23:58PM -0400, Eric Woodruff wrote:

> There just needs to be a standard of 1 tab per indentation, not two.
> If you like your indentation to be further, use a wider tab. It is no
> different then specifying 3 spaces for indendation vs 4 or 8. The unit
> of indentation is all that needs to be consistent, not the method of
> implementing it.

Such arguments can go on forever. My own take is at :

http://www.movementarian.org/spacesconsideredharmful.html

But it is really NOT a good a idea to argue about it on this list. The
ukase has been made - boost uses spaces. As a result, you cannot have
any tabs in any source files. So please, let's not waste time on a
pointless flamewar

regards
john

p.s. you need to teach your mail client to wrap lines