From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-11 19:24:26

Like other mailing list managers, Mailman will unsubscribe someone if too
many messages bounce.

(The actual metric is much more complicated than that, and there are
preliminary warning messages, and preliminary disabling stages.)

I'm not sure we've got Mailman bounce processing tuned correctly. A couple
of people have complained that they were unsubscribed when they shouldn't
have been.

So if this happens to you, please let one of the moderators know privately
what your situation was so we can try to better tune the bounce parameters.

Thanks,

--Beman