From: Bohdan (warever_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-12 10:13:00

"Vladimir Prus" <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Yes. BTW, what do you think about const correctness issues of 'describe'
> that is also considered in this thread.

    Making thread in thread was not ok. Reflection was OT, sorry.
I'd like to find some previous posts discussing "why serialization is
not symmetric" before proposing my own obsolete ideas.
  BTW i like Michel André idea, but my opinion is rather estetic than
realistic.

> There's gcc-xml (http://www.gccxml.org) which can emit some type
> information.

Thanks for link.

> However, you'd need to integrate your tool with the build process. Some
> folks will have no problem with it, others might object.

There is always somebody on opposite side :o)