From: Steven Kirk (steven.kirk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-13 03:00:41

Yes I have had a similar problem. BOOST_FUNCTION_NO_DEPRECATED can cause
very difficult-to-find problems with the signals library, as this is always
built *without* BOOST_FUNCTION_NO_DEPRECATED defined, so attempting to use
the signals library in a project with BOOST_FUNCTION_NO_DEPRECATED defined
causes a number of obscure linker errors.