From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-18 09:14:51

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 07:28 am, John Maddock wrote:
> Sure but the boost.function changes have been in the main cvs branch and
> stable for some time, Doug could reasonably have expected them to have been
> released by now...

I put the news item into index.htm on July 19th, so it was ready to go then.

To try to put this into perspective: we're talking about a relatively minor
syntactic change (function<R, T1, T2, ..., TN> becomes function<R (T1, T2,
..., TN)>) that's been in Boost CVS for 3 months, in a library whose
semantics have barely changed in over a year...

        Doug