From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-23 04:05:26

OTOH, I think that "move" ought to MOVE the file if it has to, and simply
change it's name if that will suffice.

Diffirent strokes..........

it IS a shame that the committee saw fit to only include a what() method in
the standard exceptions... a single int in addition would have made a lot
of things easier, IMO.