From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-24 20:01:05

And what do I do as a user trying to build a Python system when I get junk
like this?

C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_PP_ENUM_1'
C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_PP_TUPLE_ELEM_2_0'
C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_PP_TUPLE_ELEM_2_1'
C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_FUNCTION_PARM'
C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_PP_TUPLE_ELEM_2_0'
C:\Boost Releases\boost\boost\function\function_template.hpp(82) : warning
C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'BOOST_PP_TUPLE_ELEM_2_1'

sheesh, I finally chase down the collision problem with the PlatformSDK,
and when I get to the office I get this.
somedays it just doesn't pay to try to use the latest stuff