From: Ben McCann (ben.mccann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-29 05:58:57

Hi,

I received a warning when compiling the dijstra-example.cpp (provided with BGL) for the first time with a brand new Mandrake 9.0 Linux distribution using GCC 3.2. I ran the 'configure' script as suggested by user.hpp. It passed, generating a new user.hpp, and requesting that I report the results to Boost.

So, I'm reporting to this list for lack of a better place. I've attached the user.hpp file for your review. The Dijstra example provided with the 1_28_0 version of Boost compiled without errors or warnings and ran correctly once compiled with this new user.hpp.

Thanks for all your good work. If there is something else I can do (like running the validation suites?), then I'd be happy to help. Just let me know what has to be done.

-Ben Mccann

// (C) Copyright Boost.org 2001.
// Do not check in modified versions of this file,
// This file may be customised by the end user, but not by boost.

//
// Use this file to define a site and compiler specific
// configuration policy, this version was auto-generated by
// configure on Sat Sep 28 10:18:14 EDT 2002
// With the following options:
// CXX = g++
// CXXFLAGS = -I./../.. -I./../../libs/config/test -g -O2 -DBOOST_NO_CONFIG
// LDFLAGS =
// LIBS = -lrt -lm -lpthread
//

// define this to disable all config options,
// excluding the user config. Use if your
// setup is fully ISO complient, and has no
// useful extentions, or for autoconf generated
// setups:
#define BOOST_NO_CONFIG

// define if you want to disable threading support, even
// when available:
// #define BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS

// define if you want the regex library to use the C locale
// even on Win32:
// #define BOOST_REGEX_USE_C_LOCALE

// define this is you want the regex library to use the C++
// locale:
// #define BOOST_REGEX_USE_CPP_LOCALE

//
// options added by configure:
//
#define BOOST_MSVC6_MEMBER_TEMPLATES
#define BOOST_HAS_UNISTD_H
#define BOOST_HAS_STDINT_H
#define BOOST_HAS_SCHED_YIELD
#define BOOST_HAS_PTHREADS
#define BOOST_HAS_PTHREAD_YIELD
#define BOOST_HAS_PTHREAD_MUTEXATTR_SETTYPE
#define BOOST_HAS_NL_TYPES_H
#define BOOST_HAS_NANOSLEEP
#define BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG
#define BOOST_HAS_GETTIMEOFDAY