From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-30 15:07:56

> "" is irrelevant in this case.
> Boost headers are included with <>, so if a compiler supports distinct
> search paths, our build system is putting the boost root directory in the
> <> path, not the "" path.

Is this a definite boost policy ?
I hesitated, and chose '#include "foo.h"' style in format's headers.
And I see that type_traits, shared_container_iterator, multi_array,
dynamic_bitset and any also use this kind of includes.

(I could not find a way to search the ML for potential past discussions
on this subject.. searching for 'include' obviously yields hundreds of
messages, while "" and <> do not work that well, as it seems search
engines never bother to provide a way for escaping special characters..)

--
Sam
(who hates search engines when typing "C++" in them)