From: William Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-05 12:06:36

>From: "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]>
>I don't exactly understand if there's a problem, but if there's a
>correction to be made, could you please make it (on the RC branch as well)?

Well, that's the thing though... I'm not sure how to correct this. When I
posted the original anouncement for the Filesystem review I followed the web
site for the anounce list, and scrolled to the bottom of the page (with out
reading the page) to get the address. The address there is for the Yahoo
list, which we're no longer using. Beman had to direct me to correct this
mistake. Granted, the top of the page does say that the list has moved and
gives the new address, but it's at least a little confusing that the web
site refers you to a defunct list. But I'm not sure exactly what should be
there in it's place. For instance, is there an ASPN archive for the anounce
list? Or a gmane newsgroup? I just (obviously) don't know much about how
the new list is set up.

Bill Kempf