From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-08 09:13:12

At 01:06 PM 10/5/2002, William Kempf wrote:

>>From: "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]>
>>I don't exactly understand if there's a problem, but if there's a
>>correction to be made, could you please make it (on the RC branch as
>well)?
>
>Well, that's the thing though... I'm not sure how to correct this. When
>posted the original anouncement for the Filesystem review I followed the
web

>site for the anounce list, and scrolled to the bottom of the page (with
out

>reading the page) to get the address. The address there is for the Yahoo

>list, which we're no longer using. Beman had to direct me to correct this

>mistake. Granted, the top of the page does say that the list has moved
and
>gives the new address, but it's at least a little confusing that the web
>site refers you to a defunct list.

AFAIK, all Announce List references in the CVS (both main trunk and RC)
were updated a while ago.

The web site hasn't been updated; normally it is only updated at release
times. That has become more of a problem as we do releases less often.

If you are seeing any links to yahoo on CVS pages, please let me know the
specific page so I can fix it.

Thanks,

--Beman