From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-08 14:18:23

"Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> If I knew you don't want to wait until I am finished with a less verbose
> notation, I would provide you with the above from the very beginning -
> sorry for making you wandering around.

That's ok. I feel like I learned a few things about how MPL works, even
though I know it's not remotely true. ;) Basically, I couldn't wait for the
final
version, because even though I'm sure your regression tests work fine,
bcc has a way of blowing up when you try to do too many things at once.
So I wanted to convince myself that MPL::lambda was going to work in
my situation, and indeed, it does! Thanks for the help.

> [...]
> It should be. If you look in "boost/config/compiler/borland.hpp", you'll
see
> that BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_TEMPLATES _is_ getting defined there.
> Could it be that you use a custom config header?
> [...]

No, I was using an older one. Sorry for the confusion. Sorry for being a
nuisance too, but this stuff is too exciting to wait. ;)

Dave