From: James Curran/MVP (jamescurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-10 09:26:27

I just tried posting this on gmane.comp.lib.boost.user, before I remembered
one has to be approved before one can post...

"Douglas Gregor" <gregod_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Each Boost library has its own license that _must_ meet those
requirements. Of
> course, that won't satisfy the lawyers, so you'll probably have to send
them
> the individual library licenses for approval.
>
> We really could do much better in this area: at the very least, we could
> provide a comprehensive list of the licenses for each library.

    Perhaps we should add to our "standard" a requirement that a printable
license page by included with each libraries' documentation (with one or
more "fill-in-the-blank" templates/samples available on www.boost.org)

--
Truth,
James Curran