From: Iain K.Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-14 12:29:40

boost.org

Andre Hentz kindly took pity on me and posted a .pdf generated from
html2ps. Which my tetex installation does not have :-(. I'll
post it onto yahoo files section for any one else who needs it
tomorrow. ( BTW its missing the images ).

> Hi,
>
> I will certainly try to find a reasonable solution. Perhaps
> this should be
> part of the boost documentation requirement?
> http://www.boost.org/more/lib_guide.htm#Documentation
> As of now, it's not.

Yes. I think it should be part of the boost requirements. A bain
of mine is the number of boost document pages that won't print
on A4 paper because <pre> code is too long.

> However, I understand your concern and as I said, I will try to come
> up with a reasonable solution.

Thanks. I'm going to try to port an ANTLR grammer ( of mine ) to Spirit
before I write the formal review.

/ikh