From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-15 06:28:11

> Yes. I think it should be part of the boost requirements. A bain
> of mine is the number of boost document pages that won't print
> on A4 paper because <pre> code is too long.

This is a serious nuisance for International Standard Paper users!

Please can the Boost documentation guide document how to avoid this please.
I am sure that many authors are oblivous to the nuisance that this causes.

Thanks

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]