From: Bohdan (warever_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-18 09:21:19

> We raised this topic some time ago, but got only a limited response. Not
> much discussion evolved.

if i want to change iterator behavior on-the-fly iterator_adaptors are beyond
comparison. This lib is great for internals, but when i'm going to build
stl container interface/view for something i'd like to have container_adaptors
symmetrical to iterator_adaptors. Having iterator_adaptors, it should be
easy to implement VTL, at least symmetrical behavior.
  If you need xp::user_story for updating/boostifying your library you have my
;)

regards,
bohdan.