From: Guillaume Melquiond (gmelquio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-24 11:34:55

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> > If you already have 'pi_i', there is no need for 'pi_iu', is it?

What I wanted to say is that: I don't know of any constant whose 'unsigned
int' value would be different from its 'signed int' value (except for the
maximal values as I already explained). So there is no reason to have
'something_iu' and 'something_i' since the two of them are convertible. Am
I missing something?

> Should I be surprised that you seem to be suggesting that the Interval
> Library would not handle unsigned integers?

My poor english knowledge doesn't permit me to fully understand what you
mean by this question. But just to make it clear, the Interval Library
doesn't have any problem with unsigned integers.

Guillaume