From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-28 18:07:20

This sounds good advice - but even better is to warn against starting with Word
(and if, like me, you do start wrongly, you DO want gratuitous source formatting
removed - which I am still struggling to purge because neither Word nor
FrontPage completely do it, despite kind efforts!)

I am now resigned to starting afresh using Frontpage :-(

Thank you.

Paul