From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 07:46:50

I am reassured that I am not alone in getting the "my brain is full" feeling.
Dealing with ones problem domain is enough.

Many Windows users are not even familiar with Makefile.

Adding any sort of 'jam' sounds too messy to contemplate!

Many tools are almost certainly very useful, but they need far more selling than
writers and expert users acknowledge.

Paul