From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 07:46:52

This looks promising as an interface, and for what its worth also compiles and
runs on MSVC 7.0.
Output is:

Area of 1/x from 1- 2 = 0.697024
Area of x squared from 1 - 2 = 2.34375
Press any key

> * The IntegrationType class is responsible for integrating a single slice
> under the curve by calling the Functor for a and b and then returing the
> results.

Is IntegrationType the best name? Shouldit usefully include 'slice'

Can you envisage how this will mesh with the Interval Library?
This would be most interesting. Should the tolerance be linkable with the
interval?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]