From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 13:35:09

I have a need to do some SQL parsing and information extraction so I decided to take a look at Spirit. I was hoping someone might
have already created and SQL parser, but didn't see one in the examples/tests. So if there is one out there that I missed please
provide pointers.

Alternatively, is there a script or something for taking existing EBNF and creating a Spirit parser shell?

Thanks,

Jeff

BTW, sorry I didn't get a chance to review Spirit but from what I've read now and before, this looks like an incredible piece of
work. I'm really hoping to find an excuse to use it soon :-)