From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-02 00:58:27

Jeff,

We could use both, as long as they would produce the exact same DocBook
in the end AND use the exact same tags.

It is important to know (1) what tags to use (i.e., the syntax (Qt,
Javadoc etc.) and recommendation what to document) and (2) what output
it should produce. I am not sure whether Doug's proposal deals with
these two issues.

As said, I like Doxygen, and will give it a try alongside Synopsis on
some other libraries...

I just have to get the Synopisis installation working, since we do not
have that EXE/RPM/ installer for that tool yet ;-)

/David