From: Brad King (brad.king_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-05 17:20:56

Hello,

Recently there was discussion about renaming

  boost/type_traits/is_POD.hpp

  boost/type_traits/is_pod.hpp

IIRC, someone actually renamed the ",v" file on the CVS server. This
doesn't quite work. One should COPY the ",v" file to the new name, and
then "cvs remove" the old name from the trunk. Finally, one should "cvs
remove" the NEW name from any release branches and use "cvs tag -d" to
delete the sticky-tags on the branches from the NEW name.

All of this is to avoid the problem I just encountered. I checked out
version Version_1_29_0 from CVS, only to discover that the "is_POD.hpp"
header is not found.

-Brad